My TM edit

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yo, since everybody is posting their edits latley and everybody wants to make a team vid, i wanted to display my editing skill aswell. I made this in just a day, so its not that much work. I still thinks its ok. Feedback would be nice. I wont make a team vid tho, since legit like 5 ppl want to make one. If you still somehow want an edit by me, just msg me.
    • Hey haru, maybe I'm speaking just for me, but yee we (maybe only me :D) want to see more of those camera rides like at the beginning of the video. If you only snap a run then you also can watch the replay and listen to music while watching. So more cam rides more transitions,.. let the music become one with the scenes ;)

gogo want to see more of this :)

ps: that belongs to all video makers

if you do to much run only parts then the video tends to become boring, just a thought

greets dignity
      Dignity - DGNTY
      graphic design
    • Dignity schrieb:

Hey haru, maybe I'm speaking just for me, but yee we (maybe only me :D) want to see more of those camera rides like at the beginning of the video. If you only snap a run then you also can watch the replay and listen to music while watching. So more cam rides more transitions,.. let the music become one with the scenes ;)
      I'm joining dignity some cam action when the map change to present them would have been great
      Your fellow baguette
    • Ye the problem was that the song wasnt long enough to make more custom cams. Next time i will try to get in more cams.

zack schrieb:

that's pretty good Can you just told me what is your video maker?
      Ofcourse i rendert the replays with Maniaplanet, then rendert the cams with Maniaplanet. Then i used After Effekts to have a little color correction and to get the text in. Then i cuttet it all together with shotcut.